Monday, May 7, 2007

Google Docs and Zoho

Google Docs and Zoho are really good tools for online word processing and spreadsheet. They are so cool. All you need is set up your account. Create your file and save it online. You do not need to save your work on your disc or hard drive. Your file can accessed from any computer with internet access. What a good idea it is! I really like these two online software. I created both account and created a short file in each one. I feel I like Zoho better. It has more functions and features than Google Docs. It is very easy to edit a file. For Google Docs, I have no idea how to add or change a title for a file. It may have some way that I need to figure out.

We should encourage our patrons to use these free online software. They are so handy. I think everybody will like them.

No comments: