Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Reflection on 2.0 program

I am so glad I almost complete this learning 2.0 program. This program really assisted my lifelong learning goals. It is a great education for us. I like to learn new things. When I complete some discoveries, I am so happy and feel so fun. But I need some pressure to learn, like this program processed timely. Otherwise I do not keep time to learn them.

Before I started this program, I just have two email accounts. Now I have created so many accounts, such as my blog, myspace, library thing, flicker, bloglines and YouTube …… My favorite things are myspace, flickr and YouTube. I am going to build up my really personal myspace after I complete 2.0 program. I will post more stuff in myspace with category. I will upload more pictures into flickr, so I can post more pictures to my blog.

I am surprised that I have learned so many popular things in such a short time. I won’t be afraid to help patron with these technology and resources. I am proud of myself now.

I always do my weekly lessons at home. I like to read the comments section, if I need help. It was really helpful. I really appreciate those responses for questions.

I hope KCLS will provide more programs or training like this. This is a great way for staff to keep learning new technologies. So our staff are able to help more for our patrons.

It is a great opportunity for me to learn web 2.0. I am so excited I learned a lot in this program. If there is next similar program, I like to see we will do these lessons slowly. Two or three lessons a week is too fast. That why some staff dropped out this program.

No comments: